20 July 2007

Welcome to my new blog


Welcome to my first blog at this new address. I’ll still be updating my Myspace page, but this is the blog you should read and subscribe to first as it’s where I’ll be sharing my news first.

The first thing to say is, as soon as you’ve finished reading this, to head over to my new website at www.PatrikAntonius.com. Have a look around, download some pictures, then head back here and let me know what you think of it.

The site is your window on my world so it’s important for me to know what you want to see more – and less – of on there.

After the great result in the WSOP, I’m heading over to Europe later this month to take part in some other big tourneys.

First one is the Ladbrokes Poker Millions VI, then it’s the WSOP Europe, and finally the Million Dollar Cash Game in London on September 18th.

I’m hoping my good run of form will stay with me on the other side of the pond. I’ll be letting you know here how I get on in each of them.

So subscribe to this blog – or check back regularly – and let’s stay in touch.

Good luck!